Advanced 3D Data Translation, Rendering & Scene Composition Software for Microsoft Windows
Includes all the functionality of PolyTrans inside NuGraf (PolyTrans is a subset of NuGraf).
Flawless Geometry Import/Export, Fast & Efficient Rendering, Great Results!
| What is NuGraf?|
NuGraf is a fast, powerful and comprehensive 3D CAD/DCC/VR data translation,
optimization, and comprehensive 3D rendering + scene composition program for Microsoft Windows. It is used
throughout the world by every top named company in mission and production critical environments.
By utilizing a streamlined internal pipeline organization NuGraf can effortlessly import,
interactively manipulate and photo-realistically render, or re-export, very
large 3D scene files quickly and without the performance
degradation that is often encountered with other 3D rendering or
Key features include industry standard geometry import
and export filters (with full texture mapping and shading
support), realtime scene manipulation functions, a
seamless user interface and high quality, fast "photo-realistic" rendering
Whether your task requires the import/processing/optimization/conversion of
complex CAD files, or the sophisticated visualization of a
large polygon engineering model, NuGraf provides all the flexibility, power
and tools required to accomplish any task, simplistic or otherwise.
For over 2 decades, NuGraf has pioneered and been unique in its ability to import/export, render/view
and heavily optimize 3D data from literally all 3D file formats and CAD+DCC+Animation systems, ranging
from Maya/3dsMax/LightWave/CINEMA-4D to ProE/Creo, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor/Revit/Navisworks and dozens more.
Please note that NuGraf contains all the functionality of Okino's popular PolyTrans program plus much more.
| Why So Many Users?|
Okino's PolyTrans and NuGraf software have a very extensive, world-wide user base. If you have never heard of Okino, or used our software, then you may ask: what has made Okino software so popular over the years? We feel it comes down to any number of factors:
- We personally guarantee the robustness our conversion software. That's simply something you never hear these days. How can we do this? Because our software simply works. Statistics apply to the robustness of Okino software: it is in use by so many people, for so long, that each year the odds of errors occuring in specific modules reduces down to zero. Even if errors are encountered, we will often have them fixed and returned to customers within a day or less on average.
- We have a decade head start on all other similar software packages. A decade of end-user testing, refinement and industry usage makes all the difference to robustness and error free software usage.
- We have sold our software to so many companies that we have become knowlegable in all of the most common answers and problems dealing with 3D data translation. Our customers can 'tap' our knowledgebase simply by sending a quick email to email@example.com at any time.
- We provide almost 24x7 support for our software direct from the main management team and senior developers, and not from online forums or untrained front-line tech support people. You will always get a very informed answer on your first or second email to Okino.
- We typically allocate years to the development, evolution and refinement of each converter until they closely mimic the source/destination animation system. Most of our converters have
been in continual development and refinement for decades. Special conversion pipelines such as PolyTrans-for-3dsMax and PolyTrans-for-Maya have had dedicated developers working on them every day for the last two decades.
- We have always had the most cost effective prices for CAD conversion software, usually 1/2 to 1/10th the going industry average. Even at these lower prices, we provide the best CAD converters available.
- We provide free support and a very liberal upgrade/maintenance policy. Most of the software industry provides 30 days free support and upgrades, then expensive maintenaince plans or per-minute phone support -- not at Okino.
- We are well known for dealing one-on-one with each and every customer. We don't walk out the door at 5pm. If a customer is under a critical deadline then in many cases you'll have our CEO
working with you overnight! However, to set the correct perspective, we do almost zero 'tech support' because the software just works out of the box.
| Top Reasons for Purchasing NuGraf:|
- Does not bottleneck: Import huge files, setup lights, cameras, apply materials & render or re-export
in severals minutes.
- Excellent and complete support for the most popular 3D file
formats as demanded by thousands of our customers
- A complete solution: renderer, converters, optimization tools, polygon reduction, hierarchy + parts count reducer (critical for CAD conversions), GUI, extensive help
- Batch conversion of 3D file formats as well as all supported 2D bitmap file formats
- Our programmers work (iterally) around the clock to provide excellent technical support for NuGraf
- Happy and satisfied 3D professional customers. Recognized as being simple for beginners, deep for experts
- NuGraf can process, render and re-export huge files quickly and with minimal memory usage.
- Handles all forms of geometry, including NURBS surfaces, NURBS + bicubic curves, and meshes
- All the functionality, power and "top 12 reasons" of Okino's PolyTrans program
- NuGraf is recognized as having one of the most memory efficient photo-realistic rendering engines
- Click here for a list of notable users
Click on image for info (FINAMAC)
Certain names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases on any page
accessible through this WEB server may
constitute trademarks, servicemarks, or tradenames of Okino Computer Graphics,
Inc. or other entities which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
Please activate this link to view a list of trademarks, servicemarks,
attributions and other legal information. NuGraf ® and PolyTrans ® are registered
trademarks of Okino Computer Graphics, Inc.